Read the full newsletter here.
TA NEWSLETTER - February 2021 | OPENING NOTE
While 2021 may feel like a continuation of 2020, there is something significant about marking the start of a new year. As we get into our programming rhythm in the new year, we would like to reach out to you with an update. A new year brings with it, new possibilities and new trajectories for becoming a healthier, more just and vibrant society. We invite you as partners, friends and communities to be in solidarity with communities who are working tirelessly with hope for justice, participatory democracy, peace and decent living conditions across the continent.
While we have some existential questions requiring urgent action this year, we are also privileged to be working across communities who are responding to the challenges of this time with integrity, vision and passion. And we look forward to sharing some of these stories with you throughout the year.
Latest from Fatou
- The 10th Pan African conference on IFFs and Taxation: Tax Justice Amid Multiple Crises. Lusaka, Zambia 28-29 September 2022
- Strengthening the West African Philanthropy Support Ecosystem
- 2nd African Social Movements Baraza themed People Power: Reimagining the Future – Organising for Transformation from 12-14 October 2022 in Johannesburg, South Africa
- TrustAfrica Seeks to Foster Genuine and Inclusive Sustainability in the Tea Value Chain in Africa Venue Blantyre, Malawi
- Symposium on “The AU@20: Progress, Problems and Prospects Towards Agenda 2063”