TA Special Newsletter | COVID-19 - What's On Our Minds at TrustAfrica
We are pleased to resume the regular publication of our Newsletter, an important medium through which TrustAfrica has been communicating with you about both global and the specifically African issues. There is no doubt that COVID-19 will profoundly change the world, as we know it, and mark a remarkable turnaround in the shape of global society. TrustAfrica was born from a vision to enable African actors to respond most effectively to the most pressing issues affecting the continent. And COVID-19 will surely be recorded as not only one of the most pressing issues of our time, but also as an occurrence which has most acutely highlighted the fault lines in our society.
Latest from Fatou
- TrustAfrica Participates in UN Forum on Minority issues
- Reflecting on the African Social Movements Baraza
- African Civil Society Support Initiative Grantee Announcement
- TrustAfrica’s Executive Director, Dr Ebrima Sall, is participating in the UN Climate Change Conference (COP27) from 6-18 November 2022 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Daring to invent the future: African social movements converging for change