Read the full newsletter here.
TA NEWSLETTER - February 2021 | OPENING NOTE
While 2021 may feel like a continuation of 2020, there is something significant about marking the start of a new year. As we get into our programming rhythm in the new year, we would like to reach out to you with an update. A new year brings with it, new possibilities and new trajectories for becoming a healthier, more just and vibrant society. We invite you as partners, friends and communities to be in solidarity with communities who are working tirelessly with hope for justice, participatory democracy, peace and decent living conditions across the continent.
While we have some existential questions requiring urgent action this year, we are also privileged to be working across communities who are responding to the challenges of this time with integrity, vision and passion. And we look forward to sharing some of these stories with you throughout the year.
Latest from Fatou
- Consultancy to carry out a desk research on the Philanthropy Support Ecosystem Landscape in West Africa
- Consultancy to Develop a Desktop Baseline Study in West Africa, Central Africa, and North Africa
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS – COMMUNITY IMMUNITY INITIATIVE
- Online and Offline Hate Crimes Against Abolitionists and DWD Communities in West Africa
- The State in Africa: How to Overcome Crises and Consolidate Democracy? Public lecture by Professor Abdoulaye Bathily