Read the full newsletter here.
TA NEWSLETTER - February 2021 | OPENING NOTE
- Written by Fatou
- Published in Newsletter
- font size decrease font size increase font size
While 2021 may feel like a continuation of 2020, there is something significant about marking the start of a new year. As we get into our programming rhythm in the new year, we would like to reach out to you with an update. A new year brings with it, new possibilities and new trajectories for becoming a healthier, more just and vibrant society. We invite you as partners, friends and communities to be in solidarity with communities who are working tirelessly with hope for justice, participatory democracy, peace and decent living conditions across the continent.
While we have some existential questions requiring urgent action this year, we are also privileged to be working across communities who are responding to the challenges of this time with integrity, vision and passion. And we look forward to sharing some of these stories with you throughout the year.
Latest from Fatou
- Another Giant Has Moved On: The passing of Helmi Sharawy
- Cyclone FREDDY and its Devasting Impacts in Malawi
- Re-Imagining Pan-African and Feminist Philanthropies Indaba 2023 kicks off in Naivasha, Kenya
- Our Giving: African philanthropy and the narrative divides
- A Successful symposium on the work of Amilcar CABRAL