Mai 15 2020
TA Special Newsletter | COVID-19 - What's On Our Minds at TrustAfrica
Dear Friend and Partner,
We are pleased to resume the regular publication of our Newsletter, an important medium through which TrustAfrica has been communicating with you about both global and the specifically African issues. There is no doubt that COVID-19 will profoundly change the world, as we know it, and mark a remarkable turnaround in the shape of global society. TrustAfrica was born from a vision to enable African actors to respond most effectively to the most pressing issues affecting the continent. And COVID-19 will surely be recorded as not only one of the most pressing issues of our time, but also as an occurrence which has most acutely highlighted the fault lines in our society.
We are just at the beginning of this long road, and there is so much and systemic work we need to do to ensure that those who have been left behind, including our environment, become the centre of our collective efforts for socio-economic-political transformation equality across our systems of governance. This crisis moment in our history requires us to think deeply and broadly about the society we are building. At Trust Africa, these are the big questions we are grappling with together with our broader community. As we think things through, we are also taking action.
Latest from Fatou
- 3rd Kwame Nkrumah Festival
- Etudes sur la Discrimination basée sur l’Ascendance et l’Esclavage au Burkina Faso, au Mali, en Mauritanie et au Niger
- Dr Tawanda Mutasah appointed new vice president of Oxfam America’s for Global partnership
- TrustAfrica June-July 2021 Newsletter
- Awards: Lifetime Recognition in Promoting African Philanthropy and Leadership