TrustAfrica (TA)organized a three day seminar in Dakar from March 30 to April 1, 2016 around the theme “Early Learning Innovations Reflections and Planning”. This seminar brought together the current three partners of TrustAfrica’s Early Learning portfolio. These partners have been selected to continue in the phase 2 implementation of the project, which is concerned with condensing and scaling up the innovations from phase one of the project. These partners received bridge funding for the transitional between both phase one and two. The three partners present are who Link Community Development Uganda (LCDU, Uganda), Ecole Multilingue (EMiLe, Senegal) and Madrasa (Kenya).
* To present projects components, achievements, and lessons learned
* To discuss the objectives, strategies and challenges for Phase 2 implementation
* To realize a solid work planning for phase 2 integrating M&E and media dissemination
* To gain knowledge and “how to” tools kits to ensure proper dissemination of the innovations impact to various stakeholders.
* To provide an enabling environment which promotes peer sharing, learning, networking, and opportunities for relationship building and collaboration among grantee partners