TrustAfrica seeks to strengthen African initiatives that address the most difficult challenges confronting the continent. We currently focus on three critical areas
- Securing the conditions for democracy;
- Fostering African enterprise and achieving broadly shared prosperity; and
- Cultivating African resources for democracy and development.
TrustAfrica works principally through collaboration and partnership with like-minded institutions and donors. As a catalyst and convener, we are committed to generating and testing new ideas. We also strive to practice good governance and promote it among our grantees.
Our Core Values
At TrustAfrica, we believe in
- facilitating collaboration among African institutions and building long-term relationships with grantees;
- maintaining the highest standards of institutional performance, including sound management, accountable and transparent governance, effective communication, and sustainable results; and
- forging closer ties with the African diaspora to strengthen global alliances for Africa.